Final weekend.

Just a blink of an eye, it's 96 hours away from my departure to Glasgow.

What happened to 96 weeks, or 96 days away?

Time waits for no one, and I can't seem to accept the way it is. Most probably because I am so comfortable in my comfort zone, and I just refuse to accept how painful or stabbing reality is.

It will be my second time going away from my father and mother. I grew up without them being at home looking after me every single day. I suppose I will get used to it soon before I know it.

What is pulling me back is, Kevin. I know, family first. Like I said once, no one will understand no one unless they are in their shoes. What you think you see is what I say / show. It is in no certain that I spill every single detail of my life.

People tell me that you are never ready to leave. Says who? I've been growing up alone since 7 years old, without my dear father. Only under grandparents' guidance, it's totally different. And yet I can't blame them, because no one..

Anyway, I shall enjoy my last few days eating more food and grow fatter. To make my flight ticket worth the money :p

Since I am only allowed to carry limited weight, I shall add weight on myself heh heh heh */bimbo moments*

Till my departure, my schedule is ALL packed.

Tomorrow; hairdo with mom during day, dinner with mom's side of family.
Sunday; early Father's Day lunch with parents by me in Suki-ya, swimming + dinner with 1 of my dearest pharmacist :)
Monday; lunch with Kevin's mom, dinner with family
Tuesday; last lunch with Kevin, night to airport

I will be doing my last minute packing on Tuesday as well, so, I CAN DO IT! :D

Yeapz.

Now listening: One Spring Day by 2AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up