Abroad and away.

Here I am, after blinking once or twice, in the city of Glasgow.

How am I feeling after a week being abroad for the first time?

I was crying like a baby at the airport. Don't get me wrong. I really didn't want to leave Kevin alone, and wished he could follow me here.

The past 1 month after quitting work was great, no work, holidays, shopping here & there, relax was all I did.

For the few months I was having a break, I spent 80-90% of it working. Every single day. Just like a full timer. Not that I regretted, I enjoyed it very much. Having spent time with my supervisor, pharmacists, staffs.. Knowing customers, getting to hear their advice, it's all great.

The last 2-3 days before departing KLIA shook me to the core. I couldn't believe I was finally leaving the country to study. Was it even real? Was it happening already?

After so long waiting..

I couldn't believe it myself.

I didn't have appetite to eat for a day. Especially the last meal with my parents, Kevin and my cousin. On the first flight, nothing entered my mouth. Nothing looked tasty.

Then, I started eating on the 2nd flight because I was too hungry >.<

Then my appetite came back lol.

It feels so surreal being here.

Now, after 1 week, I do feel like going home. It's because I'm lonely. That's why I wish Kevin is here.. all the time. I've got no one here with me, I've got no one to talk to, it's very very lonely.

They say you have friends over there, it'll be better. I'm afraid not..

Sometimes I wish I can be a part of them, then at least it'll be better by then. Also, at least, I wish Caring is here. Then I would spend 80% of my time there instead.

It's weird how you can never please the society. When you're being nice and kind, they label you fake. When you're being fake, they label you nice. It's always the other way round. Wtf.

Or, when you ask for permission because it isn't yours, they say "why are you asking me for permission, it's not mine" then when you take it, they will backstab you. When you don't ask and just take it assuming they are alright with it, it'll turn out that they do not like it at all and will also backstab you as well.

LOL.

Just fed up with how things work, because I really don't know how to deal with it.

Wish there will be some true people here so I can go crazy with that person. When I say crazy, I mean comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up